Cookies are files installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
MEDIA ADGO, S. L. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with regulatory or legislative requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
- TYPES OF USED COOKIES AND PURPOSE
On our website, we record and retain records of users’ browsing activities, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browsing patterns and consumer behavior patterns.
If you browse our website, the following cookies may be installed:
Session Cookies: These cookies will remain installed during the session. They will disappear from your computer as soon as you close the web browser you use or turn off your computer.
Persistent Cookies: They remain on your computer after you close your web browser or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the website which created the cookie.
First Party Cookies: The cookies we use are anonymous and do not collect personal data of the user and do not access data from the user’s hard drive either. The user’s identity is never inserted directly into the cookie and therefore cannot be identified.
Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are not installed by MEDIA ADGO but by its partners. Some of these cookies analyze your use of our website to ensure you a better experience. Other cookies may be installed by advertising networks we work with so that they can place their ads online in the most appropriate places.
The third-party cookies that are installed by Adgo are those of the TradeDoubler tracking platform:
- TradeDoubler :
- DISABLING COOKIES
If you wish, you can disable cookies in your browser as follows:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools button > Internet Options > Privacy tab > Settings
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced settings > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
- Firefox: Settings > Options > Privacy tab > History > Cookies
- Safari: Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data > (Select option) Always block/ Allow from current website only/ Allow from websites I visit/ Always allow
- Opera: Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies